Centers for Afterschool, Recreation, Enrichment and Safety Expanded Learning (CARES)
CARES provides a safe expanded learning environment that supports and supplements the school day, develops students social emotional skills and enriches their opportunity to adsorb the world around them.
New to our program? Create Account Here Follow the prompts to create your new account & enroll.
Have an account? Sign In Here to add a new contract/enroll.
- Each child must be enrolled separately
Location must be child's school of attendance
Seasons & Enrollment Dates
- CARES 2022/23: REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
For information regarding the CARES before & afterschool program please click here.
For information regarding CARES Camps please click here.
MONTHLY TUITION SCHEDULE
Annual, Non-refundable, $200 max per family
|AM||$115||7am until morning bell, M-F|
|PM||$370||School Release until 6pm, M-F (Includes Modified Wednesdays, Minimum Days & Non-school Days)|
School Release until 6pm, Wednesdays Only (Does not include minimum days or Non-school days)
- Registration fee(s) are due upon approval of contract
- All fees are flat monthly fees
- 10% sibling discount applied to older sibling(s) *Not applicable toward registration
- Monthly fees are due on the 1st of each and are payable until the 10th of each month
- CARES Camps are NOT INCLUDED in monthly fees